Area Manager (New England)
Company: Atalian Global Services
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Providence, RI, United States of America ATALIAN strives to
enable and empower our teams to take ownership and pride in their
work, look to the future, and create value in everything we do,
always seeking new solutions and constantly innovating.ATALIAN
Global Services USis the North American division of theAtalian
Group, who entered the US in 2016 by acquiring major regional
facilities maintenance and security companies in the Northeast, New
England, Ohio Valley, Midwest, and Southeast areas of the United
States. With 70+ years of success internationally,Atalian is now
the 5th largest Facility Service company in the world with over
$3.7BB in revenues and 125,000+ employees and continue to expand
our global footprint. Job Skills / RequirementsThe Area Manager
works directly with the Sr. Operations Manager to facilitate the
supervision of multiple accounts with numerous employees in
Massachusetts. The Area Manager will operate a cost-effective
profitable business while supervising branch personnel and
coordinating administrative, operational, and HR functions.Job
- Confers with Account Managers to determine or prioritize
routine cleaning, special projects, or other assignments.
- Adheres to customer specifications with the budget and labor
- Plans, organizes, and controls supplies, equipment, and
personnel necessary to meet client satisfaction and company
- Collaborate with Sr. Operations Manager to analyze the results
of the work-site operations and takes immediate corrective action
when performance deviates from company standards.
- Reviews inspections, Quality Control Reports, and work
- Prepare budget estimates and monitor expenses against budget
- Maintaining records and submit reports pertaining to personnel,
equipment, supplies, and expenses.
- Respond to and resolve after-hours and emergency calls on the
phone or in-person when matters require direction or decision.
- Attends and participates in company programs, promotes positive
morale, and follows company policies, procedures, and
- Trains and inspects work in progress and upon completion in the
accounts with the assistance from the Account Managers.
- Completes and keeps reports of timekeeping, incident reports
(injury and property), and maintenance records.
- Distribute and collect weekly/biweekly time cards. Ensure
accuracy of data and completion prior to sending to the payroll
- Maintains distribution and delivery of supplies and equipment
to Account Managers and custodial staff.
- Maintains good client relations. Resolves all customer issues
in a timely manner.REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in managing a janitorial
- Knowledge of human resource policies and practices, including
the development of staffing plans and job descriptions, employee
relations, training, safety.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to proactively establish and maintain effective working
relations with employees and other departments.
- Technical knowledge of all aspects of janitorial service
delivery#zrEducation Requirements (Any)High School Diploma or
Additional Information / BenefitsWhat ATALIAN Offers:
- Daily Pay
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance.
- 401K with match.
- Opportunity for career growth.
- Paid vacation time and paid sick time.
- Competitive wages.We offer industry-competitive wages that are
among the best in the industry. ATALIAN Global Services is a
Drug-Free Workplace as well as an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Qualified applicants shall be considered for all positions without
regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age,
disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by
federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Atalian Global Services, Providence , Area Manager (New England), Hospitality & Tourism , Providence, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!