Morning Cook, Amica Mutual Pavilion
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: September 10, 2023
The Opportunity -Delaware North Sportservice is hiring a
seasonal Morning Cook to join our team at The Amica Mutual
Pavillion (formerly 'The Dunk' and The Providence Civic Center) in
Providence, Rhode Island. As a Morning Cook, you will be
responsible for food preparation and assembling dishes according to
recipes and Chef specifications. - -Early mornings (6am-2pm) and
weekends required -This is a full time, seasonal (October-May)
position.PayMinimum pay rate: $20.75 / hour
Information on our comprehensive benefits package can be found at
Benefits - -We care about our team member's personal and
professional well-being. Delaware North provides a benefits package
designed to give you the comfort, safety, and security you need to
deliver exceptional experiences for our guests. All team members
receive benefits including:
- Weekly pay
- Employee assistance program -
- Training and development opportunities
- Employee discounts
- Flexible work schedulesResponsibilities -
- Follow assignments for opening and closing procedures, as well
as food production of a full buffet breakfast.
- Prepare food and beverage products following recipe guidelines,
using proper preparation techniques, and sanitation
- Set up and operation of kitchen equipment.
- Clean equipment properly according to correct procedures.
- Keep workstation clean, organized, sanitized, and sufficiently
- Work cooperatively with co-workers and management.
- Receive, check in & put away deliveries when necessary.
- Work cooperatively with co-workers and
- Attentive and detailed oriented.
- Ability to read and understand recipes and food
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a high level
of attention to detail.
- Ability to follow procedures and take directions; work as a
- Basic math skills, with the ability to calculate and follow
recipe measurements and proportions.Physical Requirements -
- Able to stand for long periods of time including bending,
lifting, reaching, and stretching.
- Able to lift 20 pounds or more.
- Ability to move rapidly and coordinate multiple orders.
- Exposed to variable temperatures.
- May be required to work in a confined space.
- Frequently immerse hands in water.Who We Are -At Delaware
North, you'll love where you work, who you work with, and how your
day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos, airports,
national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there's no
telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you
to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability
and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things
happen - share our vision and grow with us.Delaware North
Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants
for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed,
gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran
status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Delaware North, Providence , Morning Cook, Amica Mutual Pavilion, Hospitality & Tourism , Providence, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!