Human Resource Assistant
Company: Nesco Resource
Posted on: November 22, 2021
- Provides administrative support to the human resources function
in the areas of HRIS/compensation/benefits, staffing/employment,
employee relations, and/or organizational development (OD) and
- Maintains employee hardcopy files. Inputs employee personal
data into human resources information/computer system (HRIS)
- Processes various forms related to documenting human resources
activities such as new-hire, change-of-status, performance
evaluations, benefits, terminations, etc.
- Conducts new-hire orientations.
- May prepare special reports, such as insurance, COBRA, OSHA,
affirmative action and headcount using HRIS.
- Provides information to employees on matters pertaining to
their personal employee information.
- At higher job levels, may perform duties otherwise performed by
entry-level human resources generalist, such as conducting
candidate interviews and performing data gathering and analysis as
it relates to compensation and/or benefits activities.
- May write job descriptions.
- May facilitate employee training and be involved in needs
assessments and recommendations.
- May conduct employee exit interviews and tally general
statistics including headcount tracking. Nesco Resource and
affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal
employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the
basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or
any other legally protected characteristics with respect to
Keywords: Nesco Resource, Providence , Human Resource Assistant, Human Resources , Providence, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!