Posted on: December 4, 2019
Utilidata--, Inc is a fast-growing, best-in-breed software provider
that is pioneering groundbreaking technologies to modernize
electric distribution grid. Our vision for a responsive, resilient,
and real-time grid, powered by insights from the edge, drives our
ambition to create software and applications that will enable a
cleaner, more sustainable energy future.
We are looking for a full-stack Software Engineer who is familiar
with Agile software engineering practices and tools, passionate
about the development and delivery of quality software, and is
capable and enthusiastic about working with product owners,
designers, engineers, and testers. This fast-paced development team
is working on the company's next-generation platform:
visualization, simulation, and optimization of electricity
distribution to the edge of the grid.
- Work closely with our designers and product owners to manifest
evolving requirements into a working application.
- Design, code, deploy, maintain, and improve end-to-end
frameworks and tools.
- Develop appropriate unit tests, adhere to coding standards and
best practices, and implement a cohesive end product.
- BA/BS in computer science, engineering, or related
- 2 years or more previous experience in software development and
a basic understanding of Java, C/C++, Python, and related
- Demonstrated ability to quickly integrate new programming
skills and tools
- MA/MS in computer science, engineering, or related
- Experience with control systems applications (e.g. industrial
processes, manufacturing, commercial buildings, SCADA).
- Safe, tolerant, informal work environment
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Commitment to employee autonomy and flexibility
- Unlimited paid time off
- Family-friendly policies
Utilidata embraces diversity and is an equal opportunity
Keywords: Utilidata, Providence , Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Providence, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!