Mastech is a growing company dedicated to innovation and
teamwork. We are currently seeking a Expert Voice Engineer/ Voice
Projects Lead – Cisco for our client in the IT Services domain. We
value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting
challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a Contract
position and the client is looking for someone to start
Duration: 6 Months Contract
Location: Providence, RI/ Zip Code: 02903
Compensation: Market Rate
Role: Expert Voice Engineer/ Voice Projects Lead – Cisco
Role Description: The Expert Voice Engineer/ Voice Projects Lead –
Cisco would need to have at least 5+ years of experience.
- This candidate will act as a level 3 engineering/ escalation
resource for all technological issues on Cisco call center and
telephony platforms of the client.
- This candidate will work very closely with Contact Center
Technology teams and our Networking teams to ensure support and
maintenance for environmental changes and insure that they are
synchronized between the groups.
- Deployment and management of Cisco Call Manager 8.x, 5. x , 1.x
- Deployment of Cisco IP Phones - Series: 6941, 7935, 7975.
- Installation, Management and Monitoring of call manager
- Configuring class of service and Call admission control.
- Configuring call manger features and services.
- Configuration of call signaling protocols on Voice Gateway, MGCP
- Configuration of Voice Gateways, Gatekeepers, and SRST.
- Configuration and Instillation of Voice Interfaces like E1 & T1
Lines (CAS and PRI).
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Experience: Minimum 5+ years
Relocation: No, this position will not cover relocation
Local Preferred: Yes
Recruiter Name: Abhishek Malik
Recruiter Phone: 412-436-0333 (Ext: 2306)