Senior AIS Developer
Company: Brown University
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Job Description: The Senior AIS Developer is an accomplished
software developer. The incumbent will be a member of a team
responsible for the implementation of commercial, open source, and
cloud-based applications, as well as for building, enhancing, and
maintaining custom-built applications.-- Duties include: 1.
Collaborate in requirements definition and analysis, design,
develop, test, document, maintain and administer a suite of AIS
custom web applications that support the fundraising and engagement
activities of Advancement. 2. Project development. 3. Provide
production support for a set of administrative applications. Job
Qualifications Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and experience.
- Experience in full stack development.
- Minimum 5 years experience in development and/or support of
- Strong, in-depth experience using Microsoft .NET technologies,
including asp.net webforms, and C#.
- Strong, in-depth experience with SQL Server, including use of
T-SQL, Functions, Stored Procedures, and SQL Profiler.
Angular or React a plus.
- Experience with Visual Studio, TFS and/or VSTS.
- Experience with CRM and CMS platforms, Blackbaud CRM and BBIS
- Familiarity with Windows administration, IIS and website
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum development methodology
- Experience working in a Service Oriented Architecture with
knowledge of Web Services, Web Standards, and other application
integration tools and practices.
- Strong analysis skills required.
- Ability to work effectively with people with differing levels
of technical knowledge.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (both oral and
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Work experience at an Institution of Higher Education
- --Candidates must demonstrate a willingness and ability to
support a diverse and inclusive environment. Candidates please
note: all offers of employment are contingent upon a completed
criminal background check and education verification satisfactory
to Brown. Applicants are asked to submit a cover letter and resume
with their application.Recruiting Start Date:2020-11-12-08:00Job
Posting Title:Senior AIS DeveloperDepartment:AdvancementGrade:Grade
11Worker Type:EmployeeWorker Sub-Type:RegularTime Type:Full
timeScheduled Weekly Hours:37.5Submission Guidelines:Please note
that in order to be considered an applicant for any staff position
at Brown University you must submit an application form for each
position for which you believe you are qualified. Applications are
not kept on file for future positions. Please include a cover
letter and resume with each position application.Still Have
Questions?If you have any questions you may contact
email@example.com .EEO Statement:Brown University is an E-Verify
Employer.Brown University is committed to fostering a diverse and
inclusive academic global community; as an EEO/AA employer, Brown
considers applicants for employment without regard to, and does not
discriminate on the basis of, gender, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, age, race, protected veteran
status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Posted
30+ Days Ago Full time REQ168436 About Us Welcome! Founded in 1764,
Brown is a leading institution for education, discovery, and global
intellectual progress as well as one of the largest employers in
Rhode Island. Working at Brown brings more than just a paycheck and
generous benefits; it offers an opportunity to contribute to a
greater good. Join us in supporting the pursuit of knowledge and
individual growth that defines higher education and enriches our
community. Additional Information: Information about our salary
ranges can be found-- here . Attachments: A resume is required as
part of your job application. Please also include a cover letter
and any other related documents as noted in the job
Keywords: Brown University, Providence , Senior AIS Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Providence, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!