Mastech is a growing company dedicated to innovation and
teamwork. We are currently seeking a Implementation Lead (Network
Engineering/ Project Lead) for our client in the IT Services
domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive
benefits, exciting challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This
is a Contract position and the client is looking for someone to
Duration: 6 Months Contract
Location: Providence, RI/ Zip Code: 02903
Compensation: Market Rate
Role: Implementation Lead (Network Engineering/ Project Lead)
Role Description: The Implementation Lead (Network Engineering/
Project Lead) would need to have at least 5+ years of
- Minimum 13+ years networking experience; must have led delivery
of a network infrastructure project, or a large scale network
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of Cisco routing and
- One or more of the following certifications is required - CCIE,
CCNP, CCSP, CISSP or equivalent.
- Expertise with QOS, BGP, AVPN and cellular wireless required.
- Experience and advanced insight with Nexus 2K/5K/7K.
- Experience with the following is desired: F5 Big IP LTM/GTM,
Cisco ACS, F5 Firepass, Zenoss, Algosec, QRadar, Stealth Watch,
Sourcefire, Palo Alto Firewalls, Cisco ASA Firewalls.
- Considered SME in technology field and has expert knowledge of
equipment, protocols, technologies, services, and monitoring
- Excellent understanding of networking and firewall
- Ability to multi-task projects.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of group dynamics.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Experience: Minimum 5+ years
Relocation: No, this position will not cover relocation
Local Preferred: Yes
Recruiter Name: Abhishek Malik
Recruiter Phone: 412-436-0333 (Ext: 2306)