Full-Stack Software Engineer - Remote
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Signup on Hired to find your dream job as a Full Stack Software
Engineer at one of 10,000+ companies looking for jobseekers just
Companies on *Hired* apply to you! You'll receive salary and
compensation details up front - before the interview. By crafting a
profile on Hired, we're confident that you'll find a job you'll
We see Full-Stack Engineers continue to be one of the most exciting
and in-demand developer jobs. These types of engineers combine the
work traditionally done by Backend and Front-end Engineers to code
a website or application on the server and the client-facing side.
It is a role that fuses both creative and practical concerns, as
these engineers are responsible for everything the website user
encounters, including scrolling functions and graphics, as well as
builds the logic, database interactions and server configuration on
the application's Backend.
In addition to programming the various features of server-side and
user-side applications, Full-Stack Engineers are encouraged to
upgrade and maintain both the back-end and front-end as needed. As
new technologies emerge and platforms are expanded, the role of a
Full-Stack Engineer will likely transform to suit these
We need Full-Stack Software Engineering jobseekers on Hired who are
results-oriented, multifaceted and can work independently or in a
team environment, to get the job done.
* The development and maintenance of client-side and server-side
* Working with other web developers as well as marketing teams and
engineers to ensure the right look and vital features are included
in your work.
* Crafting tests that will be implemented to keep software
* Full-Stack Engineer who can adapt and help stay on top of growing
technologies and engineering trends.
Skills & Experiences Our Employers Need
* Demonstrated ability with Backend web development.
* Proven experience with Frontend web development.
* Proficiency with HTML and CSS.
* An adroitness with SQL, Ruby, Ruby on Rails, Java for Front-End
and Backend programming, Go Language, Swift, Docker, Azure,
AngularJS and Angular 2.
* Building and accessing databases with NoSQL and Node.js.
* Understanding the ins-and-outs of HTTP protocols, developer
tools, SSL certificates and web application architecture.
* Keeping track of changes made to code with Git version control
These Would Also Be Nice
* Good communication skills.
* Thriving as a member of a team.
* Understanding the needed technology for web development.
* Wanting your work to appeal to clients.
Are you ready to find your next opportunity with Hired?
Keywords: Hired, Providence , Full-Stack Software Engineer - Remote, IT / Software / Systems , Seekonk, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!