Mobile Crisis Supervisor
Company: TIDES FAMILY SERVICES INC
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Description:Tides is a non-traditional social service agency,
unlike any other. Our "no-walls" philosophy puts us in the heart of
neighborhoods our clients live-the most distressed and
poverty-stricken areas of Rhode Island. Our community-based
programs service youth, ages 6-21, and we're there for them 24
hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year. Our programs
include strength-based counseling, family preservation, structured
recreation, cognitive behavioral therapy and behavioral health,
after-school programming and two small, licensed schools. We
believe in doing whatever it takes, for as long as it takes.Join us
and help impact the child welfare system, children, their families,
and in turn, our communities at large!Performance Expectations/Key
- Lead an integrated team of Clinicians, Behavioral Assistants,
and Caseworkers within a Children's Mobile Crisis model of care
which focuses on rapid-response to crisis, safety planning, and
aftercare planning that will lead to overall stabilization within
the home environment and prevent hospitalization or removal from
- Oversee and assist with bio-psychosocial assessments with
client, family, and referral source according to agency policy and
- Assist the team with ongoing assessment of referral behaviors
and safety planning.
- Review training materials on crisis and trauma-informed
counseling along with any other services with Clinicians to help
ensure team has up-to-date information on best practices.
- Ensure quality service case metrics are met through ongoing
reports and analysis, case review, daily ETO reporting, review of
Mirah, and accuracy of data entry into TFS ETO platform or other
- Provide monthly CQI reports to ensure program development is
happening and areas of need are being addressed regularly.
- Provide regular shadowing of clinical team to ensure quality
service metrics are met and areas of strengths/weaknesses are
- Provide weekly individual clinical supervision to Clinicians
within the program and document appropriately in Paylocity
- Maintain a high degree of professionalism in the community in
order to build referral sources and maintain a high level of
communication with stakeholders.
- Support clinical caseloads when coverage is needed.
- Oversee program budget subset aligned to contract requirements
to ensure fiscal responsibility and viability of TFS program.
- Support activities, services and programs that uphold NASW Code
- Lead and coordinate Disposition Team Meetings with both
internal and external stakeholders in order to review cases and
determine aftercare plans.
- Participate in the mobile crisis Clinical on-call rotation
which may require in person response during non-traditional
- Participate in other leadership development opportunities to
expand skillset and oversight.
- Assist with any other duties assigned by supervisor..
Requirements: Critical Knowledge/Skills
- A minimum of 5 years experience in human services, healthcare,
and other non-profit agencies.
- A demonstrated solid track record of innovative clinical
services and using evidence-based models to informed service
delivery to teach, guide, and support youth and families with their
goals and challenges to remain in their homes and communities.
- Capacity to lead clinical excellence and utilize evidence-based
counseling and supervision techniques, program structure,
guidelines, crisis intervention aligned with quality service
- Masters' degree from an accredited school in social work or
related field - Required
- LICSW/LMHC - Required
- Valid driver's license and registered/inspected vehicle -
- Bilingual; English, Spanish, Portuguese, Creole -
- Competitive Market Salary $62,000.00-$65,000.00with
- Sign-On Bonus of $5,000.00 per agency agreement
- Strong crisis management, problem-solving, and interpersonal
skills, particularly when working with youth of all ages.
- Managed in-home and community evidence-based services to
clients and families .
- Skilled in building relationships with internal team,
stakeholders, clients and families, schools, law enforcement and
other community resources.
Keywords: TIDES FAMILY SERVICES INC, Providence , Mobile Crisis Supervisor , IT / Software / Systems , Providence, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!