Software Engineer In Test
Company: PMG GLOBAL
Posted on: May 13, 2022
*This job posting is only for candidates who can work for us on
W2 Basis. *NO C2C resumes please...
The RoleAs a Software Engineer in Test, you will be immersed in
every aspect of product development. Your independent voice will
ensure that quality is engineered into the product. You will blend
extensive technical experience in test automation with business
domain knowledge and data analysis. This includes developing and
implementing automation strategies & roadmap, mining, and
manipulating test data, scripting and performing test cases,
front-line triage of issues found during execution, and retesting
of defects through resolution.You will produce fully automated
tests for each story within each sprint. You will successfully
tackle technical issues and seamlessly collaborate with the Squad
Lead and analysts, developers, business specialists, and vendors.
Your contributions will result in a fully test automated product
which will have a direct positive impact on the user experience.The
TeamThe Agile Integrators squad is a part of the Fidelity Corporate
Technology Group which supports Agile tools such as Jira, Jira
Align, Workforce Connect and Agility Health and their integrations
and adoption across the enterprise. Agile Integrators squad is
deeply committed to improving the value delivered to our customers.
As a member of the squad you will establish relationships with
development and business partners to achieve trust and detailed
understanding of team objectives. Analyze and understand
requirements and business needs to find issues before test
execution begins. You will ensure the highest product quality and
end user happiness through this analysis and construction of
automated testing.You will also be a part of the Quality
Engineering Chapter Area where you will use already developed
testing solutions and collectively communicate and work to solve
new problems.The expertise you bring
- Experience in Agile methodologies.
- Confidence to champion quality engineering.
- Communication skills that prioritize collaboration.
- Good understanding of Agile to provide ideas that improve
- Experience with requirement analysis, defect tracking,
coordinating with team members in different locations, and test
reporting and signoff.
- Strong analytical and technical skills to address sophisticated
- Ability to perform root cause analysis on defects.
- High level of dedication, initiative, vision, and passion.
- Experience in test automation using an established framework
like Python, Java and Selenium.
- Ability to adapt to new environments and learn in-house
developed tools and practices.
- Integration testing between multiple independent systems using
interfaces such as flat files and APIs.
- Relational database experience.
- Jira Align, JIRA, Confluence, Agility Health and Xray a
Location: Smithfield, RI or anywhere in the Northeast is
Skills / Tools:- The real basics are automation engineer with Java
and Selenium with Agile experience.- The area the manager finds the
hardest to find is communication skills. If the candidatecannot
communicate, they cannot move forward with them.- Manager is open
to years of experience / personality and passion for their work is
Keywords: PMG GLOBAL, Providence , Software Engineer In Test, IT / Software / Systems , Smithfield, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!