Software Developer- Entry Level
Company: Apprentice Now
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Apprentice Now has an excellent tech job opportunity for
individuals looking to start and build a new career in technology
as a Software Developer. Our client is an industry leader in
technology services and consulting, providing you a great job
opportunity in the tech field to get your foot in the door!
You will have the opportunity to work alongside a team of
professionals to solve real-life problems and learn how to make an
impact. They will equip you with everything you need to know to
make a meaningful impact as a professional within their
organization and start your new career off right! This is a
Full-time, salaried opportunity, with benefits and no prior
technical experience required.
Software Development Job Duties may include but not limited
- Responsible for developing solutions for clients using
- Involves day-to-day configuration, build, test, support, and
- Build and test interfaces for application development
assignments. Test all code developed as per the defined quality
- Develop user-facing applications that address the functional
requirements while providing a superior user experience to the
- Develop software and integration flows for clients
- Design, execute and automate scenarios, scripts, and
- Document software defects, using a bug tracking system
- Participate in trouble shooting existing software issues and
implement as per the change management process
- Design and configure interfaces needed to transfer data between
applications based on the requirements
- Maintain the security information needed to connect with other
- May involve participating in discovery and design sessions,
developing wireframes and prototypes, and developing web and mobile
Join us and be part of the next generation of Tech!
Interviews are starting now!
About The Client:
We are one of Fortune 100's 'Fastest Growing Companies' and a
multinational global leader in the IT space. We provide leading
organizations with IT and Business Services, Engineering, Product
and Platform services. Despite being a 40-year old company, we
leverage exciting new technologies such as Cloud, AI, Machine
Learning, and more.
Our company is home to an employee base of 250,000 talented
technical and business professionals.
This Entry-Level opportunity is accepting applications for High
School Graduates and Associate's Degree holders. Higher education
need NOT apply.
- Openings at locations throughout the country, candidates must
be in the Providence, RI area or willing to relocate.
- Relocation reimbursement provided
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. (U.S. Citizen or Green
Card holder). No sponsorship available.
- Passion for technology and strong desire to learn technical
- Great communication skills, experience working directly with
customers and clients.
- Ability to thrive in a remote learning environment.
Medical, Dendal, Vison and 401k.
Keywords: Apprentice Now, Providence , Software Developer- Entry Level, IT / Software / Systems , Providence, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!