CRM Technical Developer (Salesforce)
Company: Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Position:CRM Technical Developer (Salesforce)Job
- High degree of technical aptitude over a wide scope of CRM
architecture, data analysis, data model design to provide technical
direction and mentorship to team.
- Responsible for overall architecture and integrations design
with other applications.
- Represent R&D for strategic / transformational
- Evaluate different CRM tools to fit business needs.
- Drive and lead end to end solutioning of CRM platform
implementation and roll-outs
- Build CRM POCs and solutions.
- Acting as technical expert who influences cost-effectiveness,
innovation and simplicity in design.
- Investigating tasks and providing estimates on hours, schedules
- Take part in defining and adopting best practices in technical
design and implementations.
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time and budget by holding
contributors accountable for delivering on project milestones and
- Focus on helping people make informed business decisions by
making accurate, current, and relevant information available to
them when they need it.
- Reviews, identifies areas for improvement and makes
recommendations to leadership. Annual Hiring Range/Hourly
Rate:$91,600.00 - $143,000.00Actual compensation offer to candidate
may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location,
work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio
between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be
finalized at offer. Location:US-CO-Colorado (Remote Employees)Time
Type:Full timeJob Category:Information TechnologyEEO
Statement:Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants
will be considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP
policy)Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:Arrow requires all new
employees in the United States to provide proof of full COVID-19
vaccination prior to beginning work, except where prohibited by
Keywords: Arrow Electronics, Inc., Providence , CRM Technical Developer (Salesforce), IT / Software / Systems , Providence, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!