Senior Software Engineer - Remote - USA
Company: FullStack Labs
Posted on: November 25, 2022
FullStack Labs is the fastest-growing software consultancy in
the Americas. We help organizations like Uber, GoDaddy, MGM,
Siemens, Stanford University, and the State of California, build
distributed software development teams, and deliver
transformational digital solutions. As an employee-first company,
we focus on hiring the most talented software designers and
developers in the western hemisphere, by creating a positive,
respectful, and supportive work environment where they can achieve
their greatest potential. We're most proud of: *Offering
life-changing career opportunities to talented software
professionals across the Americas. *Building highly-skilled
software development teams for hundreds of the world's greatest
companies. *Having delivered hundreds of successful custom software
solutions, which have positively impacted the lives and careers of
millions of users. *Our client Net Promoter Score of 64, twice the
industry average. *Sustained growth of 100% - 200% per year. The
Position: We're looking to hire several senior software engineers
to join our team. You'll work with our incredible clients in one of
- Team Augmentation / Staffing: You will integrate yourself
directly into our client's team and work alongside their existing
designers and engineers on a daily basis.
- Design & Build: You will work on a FullStack Labs product team
to build and deliver a product to our clients.What We're Looking
For: Meaningful experience working with any of the following
- React Native.
- Ruby on Rails
- 5+ years of professional software development experience.
- Experience working on large, complex systems.
- Experience working on Agile / Scrum teams.
- A four-year college degree is required.
- Ability to take extreme ownership over your work. Every day is
a challenge to ensure you are performing to the expectations you
and your team have agreed upon.
- Ability to identify with the goals of FullStack's clients, and
dedicate yourself to delivering on the commitments you and your
team make to them.
- An understanding of best practices and a commitment to
- Ability to work through new and difficult issues and contribute
to libraries as needed.
- A positive mindset and can-do attitude.
- Forensic attention to detail.
- You're passionate about software development...it's not just
your career, it's your hobby. You're constantly striving to learn
new things and improve. You follow industry news, regularly tinker
with new technologies, and read books and blogs to keep your skills
- Ability to consistently work 40 hours per week.
- Paid Time Off (vacation, sick leave, maternity and paternity
- 100% remote work, now and post COVID.
- The ability to work with leading startups and Fortune 500
- 401(k) w/ 4% match.
- Virtual company events each month.
- Ample opportunity for career advancement.
- Continuing education opportunities. FullStack Labs is proud to
be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal
employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry,
religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age,
citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or
Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that
requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our
Accommodations for Applicants form, which can be provided upon
request during our hiring and interview process.
Keywords: FullStack Labs, Providence , Senior Software Engineer - Remote - USA, IT / Software / Systems , Providence, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!