Mastech is a growing company dedicated to innovation and
teamwork. We are currently seeking a Verint Technical Support
Engineer for our client in the IT-Services domain. We value our
professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting
challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a Contract
position and the client is looking for someone to start
Duration: 6 Months Contract
Location: Providence, RI/Zip Code: 02903
Role: Verint Technical Support Engineer
Role Description: The Verint Technical Support Engineer would need
to have at least 5+ years of experience. The primary role of this
position is responsible for day-to-day support, implementation and
configuration of Verint Call Recording infrastructure on Verint
Impact 360 version 7.8 CSCM and QM for multiple call centers.
This position maintains and troubleshoots the Verint Call Recording
system (Verint Impact 360 ver 7.8) which includes support for
server patching, quality scans and network upgrades that impact
The candidate should have a working knowledge of Avaya Aura
Communication Manager – to provide backup support to the telecom
team for requests and troubles. This candidate may assist in the
design, implementation, and management of projects that may include
new locations or deploying new systems across the network.
- 8+ years of Telecom experience.
- 6+ years of detailed knowledge of Verint Call Recording in a
- Verint Call Recording Application (Impact 360 version 7.8 or
- NICE call Recording knowledge is a plus.
- Able to perform routine system administration and maintenance on
local or remote recording locations with no impact to the
- Capability of keeping documentation up to date for all recording
and telecommunications systems.
- Ability to proactively analyze, troubleshoot and resolves
telecommunications and recording issues in a timely manner.
- Resolve open help desk tickets and verifies all issues were
properly resolved and documented.
- Ability to interact with end-users and all levels of management
in developing solutions to problems or creating efficiencies
pertaining to call recording and Telecom processes.
- Performs quarterly DR tests for call recording and documents
- Excellent understanding of networking and firewall
- Ability to multi-task projects.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of group dynamics.
Education: Bachelor?s Degree
Experience: Minimum 5+ years
Relocation: No, this position will not cover relocation
Local Preferred: Yes
Recruiter Name: Ekta Bhattacharya
Recruiter Phone: 877 884 8834 (Ext: 2021)