Verint Technical Support Engineer
Posted on: March 11, 2023
Mastech is a growing company dedicated to innovation and
teamwork. We are currently seeking a Verint Technical Support
Engineer for our client in the IT-Services domain. We value our
professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting
challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a Contract
position and the client is looking for someone to start
Duration: 6 Months Contract
Location: Providence, RI/Zip Code: 02903
Role: Verint Technical Support Engineer
Role Description: The Verint Technical Support Engineer would need to have at least 5+ years of experience. The primary role of this position is responsible for day-to-day support, implementation and configuration of Verint Call Recording infrastructure on Verint Impact 360 version 7.8 CSCM and QM for multiple call centers.
This position maintains and troubleshoots the Verint Call Recording system (Verint Impact 360 ver 7.8) which includes support for server patching, quality scans and network upgrades that impact connectivity.
The candidate should have a working knowledge of Avaya Aura Communication Manager – to provide backup support to the telecom team for requests and troubles. This candidate may assist in the design, implementation, and management of projects that may include new locations or deploying new systems across the network.
- 8+ years of Telecom experience.
- 6+ years of detailed knowledge of Verint Call Recording in a distributed environment.
- Verint Call Recording Application (Impact 360 version 7.8 or higher).
- NICE call Recording knowledge is a plus.
- Able to perform routine system administration and maintenance on local or remote recording locations with no impact to the business.
- Capability of keeping documentation up to date for all recording and telecommunications systems.
- Ability to proactively analyze, troubleshoot and resolves telecommunications and recording issues in a timely manner.
- Resolve open help desk tickets and verifies all issues were properly resolved and documented.
- Ability to interact with end-users and all levels of management in developing solutions to problems or creating efficiencies pertaining to call recording and Telecom processes.
- Performs quarterly DR tests for call recording and documents results.
- Excellent understanding of networking and firewall technologies.
- Ability to multi-task projects.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of group dynamics.
Education: Bachelor?s Degree
Experience: Minimum 5+ years
Relocation: No, this position will not cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
Recruiter Name: Ekta Bhattacharya
Recruiter Phone: 877 884 8834 (Ext: 2021)
Mastech is a growing company dedicated to innovation and teamwork. We are currently seeking a Verint Technical Support Engineer for our client in the IT-Services domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a Contract position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Keywords: , Providence , Verint Technical Support Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Providence, Rhode Island
here to apply!