Avaya Voice Lead
Posted on: March 15, 2023
Mastech is a growing company dedicated to innovation and
teamwork. We are currently seeking a Avaya Voice Lead for our
client in the IT Services domain. We value our professionals,
providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the
opportunity for growth. This is a Contract position and the client
is looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: 6 Months Contract
Location: Providence, RI/ Zip Code: 02903
Compensation: Market Rate
Role: Avaya Voice Lead
Role Description: The Avaya Voice Lead would need to have at least 5+ years of experience. This candidate will act as a level 3 engineering/ escalation resource for all technological issues on Avaya and Cisco call center and telephony platforms of the client.
The Candidate will work very closely with Contact Center Technology teams and the Networking teams to ensure support and maintenance for environmental changes and insure that they are synchronized between the groups.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Platform specific expertise (Avaya).
- Expertise in resolving issues around VOIP and TDM Trunking, Gateways, Application Enablement Services, ARS tables, IP interfaces, and CMS servers and Modular Messaging.
- Administer software and firmware upgrades, installations, and changes for all Telecom systems.
- Management and support of call routing patterns used for toll bypass to eliminate long distance charges calling between sites with IP trunking.
- Data Networking understanding required, to include an understanding of Quality of Service (QoS), TCP/IP, Routing and Switching, Power Over Ethernet (PoE) and MPLS use for Voice and Video over IP (VoIP).
- Understanding of call center support platforms such as CMS, IVR, CTI, and ACD Data networking.
- Install and program T1 circuits and program DS1 configuration and trunk groups as required to activate circuits for use.
- Proactively monitor health of all telephony systems utilizing all available data to ensure all systems are operational.
- Quickly initiate action to resolve any high level issues encountered or reported and, once resolved, take necessary steps to prevent recurrence of those issues.
- Work with project managers, architects and technical team leads to manage delivery of new technology.
- Establish guidelines and set user permissions for all systems.
- Proactively identify opportunities for savings.
- Cisco Voice and/ or Avaya certification and 12+ year?s extensive technical experience with the following Avaya products:
- Aura Communication Manager.
- Application Enablement Services.
- Aura Session Manager.
- Aura System Manager.
- Modular Messaging.
- Ability to mentor and develop other engineers and architects.
- Familiarity with best practices of ITIL.
- Experience with SIP trunking to telecom providers.
- Knowledge in the following: Verint CSCM and QM.
- Excellent understanding of voice and networking technologies.
- Ability to multi-task projects.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of group dynamics.
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Experience: Minimum 5+ years
Relocation: No, this position will not cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
Recruiter Name: Krishna Kant
Recruiter Phone: 877 884 8834 (Ext: 2061)
Mastech is a growing company dedicated to innovation and teamwork. We are currently seeking a Avaya Voice Lead for our client in the IT Services domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a Contract position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Keywords: , Providence , Avaya Voice Lead, IT / Software / Systems , Providence, Rhode Island
here to apply!