Mastech is a growing company dedicated to innovation and
teamwork. We are currently seeking a Avaya Contact Center Engineer
for our client in the IT Services domain. We value our
professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting
challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a Contract
position and the client is looking for someone to start
Duration: 6 Months Contract
Location: Providence, RI/ Zip Code: 02903
Compensation: Market Rate
Role: Avaya Contact Center Engineer
Role Description: The Avaya Contact Center Engineer would need to
have at least 5+ years of experience.
- Support and management of PBXs, AES servers, CMS systems,
vectoring and Modular Messaging.
- This position must also perform Toll Free management and
- Coach, on a daily basis, Junior Call Center Analysts and Telecom
Analysts ensuring complete and thorough coverage of all call center
related issues and requests on an enterprise level.
- Work very closely with Contact Center Technology teams to ensure
support and maintenance is synchronized between the groups.
- In addition, this person is responsible for building, documenting
and testing voice related disaster plans for the Call Center
- Respond to user trouble tickets related to call center within
- Assist business lines in determining the most effective use of
call center routing; build new routing plans and support
implementation of new related initiatives through IMACD
- Build, test and support of Call Center Disaster Recovery
- Provide support to all IP phones, IP softphones and vpn
- Manage installation and maintenance of Avaya ACD hardware and
- Coordination/monitoring of vendor maintenance requests and
- Maintain user profiles for CMS Supervisor as well as provide
training and support to CMS Supervisor users.
- Coach junior and standard Telecom analysts.
- Perform VAL manager backups of all announcements, record and
export announcements when requested.
- Work with communications carriers and technicians to resolve
- Provide high level technical support for Analysts as needed.
- Daily health checks on all call center related systems; monthly
backups to CMS and verification of scheduled archiving jobs.
- Fully document call routing, messaging and project plans.
- 11+ Years plus in contact center telephony, with predominant
focus on Avaya contact center technologies.
- In-depth familiarization with he following areas is required –
Aura Communication Manager, AES, S87XX, CMS Supervisor, Modular
- Knowledge of ICM where it relates to call routing and PBX / CMS
connectivity, VOIP, Support of CLANs, Medpro boards.
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Experience: Minimum 5+ years
Relocation: No, this position will not cover relocation
Local Preferred: Yes
Recruiter Name: Abhishek Malik
Recruiter Phone: 412-436-0333 (Ext: 2306)