Mastech is a growing company dedicated to innovation and
teamwork. We are currently seeking a Avaya Voice Lead for our
client in the IT Services domain. We value our professionals,
providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the
opportunity for growth. This is a Contract position and the client
is looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: 6 Months Contract
Location: Providence, RI/ Zip Code: 02903
Compensation: Market Rate
Role: Avaya Voice Lead
Role Description: The Avaya Voice Lead would need to have at least
5+ years of experience. This candidate will act as a level 3
engineering/ escalation resource for all technological issues on
Avaya and Cisco call center and telephony platforms of the
The Candidate will work very closely with Contact Center Technology
teams and the Networking teams to ensure support and maintenance
for environmental changes and insure that they are synchronized
between the groups.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Platform specific expertise (Avaya).
- Expertise in resolving issues around VOIP and TDM Trunking,
Gateways, Application Enablement Services, ARS tables, IP
interfaces, and CMS servers and Modular Messaging.
- Administer software and firmware upgrades, installations, and
changes for all Telecom systems.
- Management and support of call routing patterns used for toll
bypass to eliminate long distance charges calling between sites
with IP trunking.
- Data Networking understanding required, to include an
understanding of Quality of Service (QoS), TCP/IP, Routing and
Switching, Power Over Ethernet (PoE) and MPLS use for Voice and
Video over IP (VoIP).
- Understanding of call center support platforms such as CMS, IVR,
CTI, and ACD Data networking.
- Install and program T1 circuits and program DS1 configuration and
trunk groups as required to activate circuits for use.
- Proactively monitor health of all telephony systems utilizing all
available data to ensure all systems are operational.
- Quickly initiate action to resolve any high level issues
encountered or reported and, once resolved, take necessary steps to
prevent recurrence of those issues.
- Work with project managers, architects and technical team leads
to manage delivery of new technology.
- Establish guidelines and set user permissions for all
- Proactively identify opportunities for savings.
- Cisco Voice and/ or Avaya certification and 12+ year?s extensive
technical experience with the following Avaya products:
- Aura Communication Manager.
- Application Enablement Services.
- Aura Session Manager.
- Aura System Manager.
- Modular Messaging.
- Ability to mentor and develop other engineers and architects.
- Familiarity with best practices of ITIL.
- Experience with SIP trunking to telecom providers.
- Knowledge in the following: Verint CSCM and QM.
- Excellent understanding of voice and networking technologies.
- Ability to multi-task projects.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of group dynamics.
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Experience: Minimum 5+ years
Relocation: No, this position will not cover relocation
Local Preferred: Yes
Recruiter Name: Krishna Kant
Recruiter Phone: 877 884 8834 (Ext: 2061)