Agile Coach/Scrum Master
Company: Harvard Partners, LLP
Posted on: December 10, 2018
We are in search of Agile Coaches/Scrum Masters who are strong practitioner with skills to educate and help mature Agile teams. You will work to increase team effectiveness and implementation of Agile principles. Candidates must have an extensive track record of introducing best practices, overcoming challenges and ensuring that the team has all necessary skills to make them successful Required Skills/Experience:
- Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least three years for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual.
- Understanding of basic fundamentals of iterative development .
- Understanding of incremental delivery and the value of metrics.
- Understanding of other processes and methodologies with the ability to speak intelligently about them and leverage other techniques to provide value to a team/enterprise.
- Solid understanding of the SDLC (software development life cycle)
- Understanding of the value of commitments to delivery made by a development team
- Understanding of backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, and task definition Preferred Skills/Experience
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Scaled Agile, FDD, etc.
- Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing,
- Agile Games.
- Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by the team.
- Experience applying a wide variety of well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.).
- Previous experience as a team lead.
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills, improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- - provided by Dice Scrum Master, Agile Coach, SDLC, Servant Leadership,situational awareness, conflict resolution
Keywords: Harvard Partners, LLP, Providence , Agile Coach/Scrum Master, IT / Software / Systems , Providence, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!