Company: Darroweverett Llp
Posted on: January 12, 2022
This job is at one of these offices: Providence RI, Charlotte
NC, or NY City.General SummaryCorporate paralegals assist lawyers
in all stages of corporate and finance transactions.Additional
duties include administrative assistance, filing and light
reception.Principal Duties and Responsibilities Assist attorneys to
prepare integral corporate documents/materials.
- Work with lawyers to prepare all documents required to form
corporations, partnerships and limited liability companies in any
- Assist lawyers in documenting amendments, withdrawals, mergers
and dissolutions of entities.
- Coordinating and completing stock certificates, franchise tax
forms, minute books and associated compliance activities.Work
directly with attorneys and clients during closings and corporate
- Assist lawyers in preparing for and closing various corporate
transactions, including debt and equity financings, mergers and
Prepare/conduct UCC Filings/Searches.
- Prepare and conduct UCC filings and searches in all states in
connection with financing activities.
Work with Internal Revenue Service.
- Complete and file SS-4 Forms with the Internal Revenue Service
to obtain Employee Identification Numbers (EINs) for entities, as
well as drafting Forms 2553, 8832, and 8869 for attorney
- Assist with organizing client documents for miscellaneous IRS
controversy matters.Creating Closing Binders.
- Assemble, create and maintain closing binders for significant
transactional matters.by Jobble
Keywords: Darroweverett Llp, Providence , Corporate Paralegal, Legal , Providence, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!