Legal Billing Clerk
Posted on: January 13, 2022
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Ethan GoldmanAre you a fit? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your
resume.Salary: $40,000 - $50,000 per yearA bit about us:Our client
is a full service business law firm committed to providing their
clients with the highest level of service and attention to detail,
as well as consistent and effective legal advice. They pride
themselves on their sophisticated yet practical approach in
counseling clients, with a strong emphasis on prompt response and
execution. Several members of the firm have served not only as
partners at large highly regarded regional law firms, but also as
executives with premier regional and national companies.Why join
us?Benefits Package!Job DetailsResponsibilities include:
- Preparing and processing work in progress, pre-bills and final
bills to ensure that all client invoices are billed accurately,
consistently within client requirements and on a timely basis.
- Editing attorney bills per their requests, in addition to
grammatical and spelling edits.
- Reviewing and reconciling account balances in Work In Progress
and in Accounts Receivable.
- Reviewing Accounts Receivables with attorneys and clients to
resolve any outstanding balances.
- Locating and monitoring overdue accounts/Collections.
- Tracking the turnaround times for the billing cycle.
- Assist with attorney time entry into PC Law.
- Opening new clients and new matters in PC Law along with
creating new matter files.
- Weekly and monthly reporting to management regarding new
matters and billings.
- Entering specific billings into online portals per guidelines
provided by client. Requirements:2+ years experience preferred
**Detailed oriented**Problem solving skillsTeam orientedInterested
in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now"
Keywords: Jobot, Providence , Legal Billing Clerk, Legal , Providence, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!