Company: Capco Steel Erection Co
Posted on: September 16, 2020
CNC Operator Must have plasma table experience. Fitter/Welder
Assemble from shop drawings, stairs, rails, platforms made out of
steel. Also if you work on stainless steel a plus but not
necessary. If you have some experience will teach. Good work ethics
and attitude. Capco Steel Erection Company Providence, RI 02903 or
fax . Job Duties:
- Plans machining by studying work orders, blueprints,
engineering plans, materials, specifications, orthographic
drawings, reference planes, locations of surfaces, and machining
parameters; interpreting geometric dimensions and tolerances
- Plans stock inventory by checking stock to determine amount
available; anticipating needed stock; placing and expediting orders
for stock; verifying receipt of stock.
- Programs mills and lathes by entering instructions, including
zero and reference points; setting tool registers, offsets,
compensation, and conditional switches; calculating requirements,
including basic math, geometry, and trigonometry; proving part
- Sets-up mills and lathes by installing and adjusting three- and
four-jaw chucks, tools, attachments, collets, bushings, cams,
gears, stops, and stock pushers; indicating vices; tramming
- Loads feed mechanism by lifting stock into position.
- Verifies settings by measuring positions, first-run part, and
sample workpieces; adhering to international standards.
- Maintains specifications by observing drilling, grooving, and
cutting, including turning, facing, knurling and thread chasing
operations; taking measurements; detecting malfunctions;
troubleshooting processes; adjusting and reprogramming controls;
sharpening and replacing worn tools; adhering to quality assurance
procedures and processes.
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and
- Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance
requirements; following manufacturer's instructions;
troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Maintains continuity among work shifts by documenting and
communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational
opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for
accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities
to add value to job accomplishments. We are an Equal Employment
Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis
of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran
status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status
or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities
Act) with respect to employment opportunities.
Keywords: Capco Steel Erection Co, Providence , CNC Operator, Other , Providence, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!