Posted on: May 5, 2021
Great opportunity to join a local Rhode Island Bank!This job
will work one day in the office and the rest of the week
- The mortgage loan processor is responsible for performing a
detailed review of all loan files assigned. The review includes but
is not limited to appraisals, income/ tax returns, assets, purchase
and sales agreements, title reports.
- Will be responsible for meeting contingency dates, closing
dates, and rate lock expirations.
- Must be able to work well independently and works well with the
- Processes residential mortgage loan applications.
- Collects reports and appraisals, inputs loan data, requests and
ensures the receipt of required verifications and other various
- Review and enter application data in loan origination
- Collect, track, and scan borrower documents.
- Make calls to verify employment and insurance coverage.
- Knowledge of Secondary Market Underwriting Guidelines.
- Knowledge of FHA Underwriting Guidelines
- Order and track title orders, appraisals, tax information, and
- Contact customers to resolve issues/problems.
- Reviews collected data and pre-underwrites loans within the
limits of authority.
- Monitors pending loan files to ensure compliance with
applicable Bank policies, procedures and regulatory
- Keeps abreast of developments with the residential lending
field related to loan underwriting.
- Attends relevant courses and seminars.
- Demonstrate a thorough working knowledge of company guidelines
and policies as well as all applicable laws and regulations related
to mortgage lending in order to ensure compliance.
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism and integrity in
all internal and external interactions with colleagues, customers
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage assigned
pipeline using reports to meet rate lock dates, mortgage
contingency dates and closing dates
- Fully supports the Bank's "Set your Sales" initiative by
consistently providing sales support to all areas of residential
- Continually strives to improve the department's
- Communicates professionally in oral and written format with
internal and external customers
- Performs related and unrelated duties as may be required.
- It is expected that both internal and external customers be
treated with competence, courtesy and concern.
- We must strive, as employees, to discover our customers' needs
and to determine and decide which product or service best meets
- Following a discussion, a solution should be developed to meet
or exceed the customer's expectations.
- Performs work within established guidelines and according to
specific procedures.Must-Have Job Qualifications:
- At least three years of experience in mortgage lending with two
years' work as a processor
- High school or it's equivalent plus specialized course work and
- A demonstrated understanding of mortgage loan procedures and
regulatory requirements and the ability to analyze and interpret
personal, corporate, and partnership tax returns and financial
statements.Measurements of qualifications:
- 6 months to a year in mortgage processing
- Excel ( basic tables) outlook, word** They use Desktop
Underwriting but this is not required- they will teach on itIf
interested in this position give Cameron a call to learn more!
781-356-6933 About Aerotek:We know that a company's success starts
with its employees. We also know that an individual's success
starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing
Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields
competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our
contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a
leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250
non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve
more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year.
Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent
solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal
opportunity employer and will consider all applications without
regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin,
veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity,
genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Providence , Loan Processor, Other , Providence, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!