Immediate openings for Caregivers, CNAs, and HHAs!
CNA, HHA, PCA certification not required.
Personal Experience WELCOMED! Will train right
Flexible schedules- Full Time, Part Time, Overnight, Weekend
Do you consider yourself nurturing,
compassionate and caring? Then
this opportunity is for you!
Responsibilities and Duties
In the caregiver role, you will assist the client with
activities of daily living, which include (but are not limited
· Assisting with transfers (Standby
Supervision, Gait Belt, Hoyer Lift, etc.)
· Light Housekeeping (include but
are not limited to): vacuuming, laundry, dishes and cleaning the
· Preparing meals and snacks
according to instructions
· Accompanying client on errands or
· Dementia care
· Companionship activities such as
reading, music, puzzles, etc.
Qualifications and Skills for this
- MUST Possess a valid driver’s license and be listed as an
insured automobile driver (required)
- MUST be Authorized to work in the United States.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed
for the job.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
Here's Why Caregivers Like YOU Like Working for
"Right at Home has been by far the best company I've
worked for with AMAZING communication. The amount of communication
between everyone is so helpful. The support they provide for new
employees is so nice, it's nice to know that they check in on how
your week went and will do anything to make your job better and
easier. Definitely nice to have a company that cares so much about
-Kali, RAH Westborough - Direct Care Professional
- We offer great WEEKLY pay and bonuses/benefits -
including 401k with 4% match!
- We have a lucrative employee referral bonus program
- We provide training and career development opportunities
- We have two caregiver appreciation weeks a year with generous
awards and prizes
- We have earned the Caring SUPERSTAR by caring.com and Employer
of Choice and by Home Care Pulse because of our great team and
Apply now or give us a call at 508 599 1122 x 1115 or email us
Right at Home is an equal opportunity employer that
celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will
consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran
status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally
protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.