Posted on: July 19, 2021
We're looking for motivated individuals who love
delighting customers and thrive in fast-paced, physical
About the Team
DoorDash Essentials is a big bet to bring our customers
everything they need at home – not just restaurant food – to their
doors as fast as possible. Warehouse Associates are the backbone of
our operations, and are responsible for receiving product, picking,
packing, and staging orders, and warehouse day-to-day organization
About the Role
- Receiving. Receive stock from partners, verify
that shipments are accurate and free of damage, and resolve
- Stocking. Place received stock in the
appropriate locations throughout warehouse.
- Processing Orders. Picking, packing, and
staging. Accurately pick items in customers' orders, pack items in
bags, and prepare bags for handoff to couriers.
- Warehouse Organization. Conduct inventory
counts, clean and organize warehouse, manage spoilage processes,
and help do whatever it takes to delight our customers with a
- Testing New Initiatives. Participate in
testing of new business concepts and experimental projects.
- Help improve operations. Contribute ideas to
improve our quality and customer experience.
We're excited about you because…
- You're self-motivated, positive, and a team
player. You work well with others, and you bring a great
attitude to your work each and every day. You have high integrity
and are excited to delight customers.
- You have a proven track record of success in a
warehouse, retail, or restaurant environment.
- You're able to be on your feet, and move heavy
product. You are excited and physically able to lift up to
40 lbs, with or without accommodation, and can operate a pallet
jack and hand truck.
- You have a high school diploma or GED
equivalent. A college diploma is bonus points.
- You are at least 18 years of
- You're organized and proficient in Google Docs and
Why You'll Love Working at DoorDash...
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to
our management team. It's something everyone at DoorDash embraces
- We are doers - We believe the only way to
predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will
lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every
project, every day.
- We are learning - We're not afraid to dig in
and uncover the truth, even if it's scary or inconvenient. Everyone
here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we've been in
a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to
grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our
customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is
our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and
driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with
their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities
and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in
2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by
offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better
in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to
door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local
cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a
time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We're committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive
community within our company, industry, and cities. That's why we
hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all
backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true
innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the
tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Keywords: DoorDash, Providence , Picker Packer, Other , Providence, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!