FOOD SERVICE WORKER (PART-TIME) MONDAY- FRIDAY @ JOHNSTON PUBLIC SCHOOLS
Company: Compass Group
Posted on: July 24, 2021
Posted Date: Jul 7, 2021
- We have an opening for a part-time FOOD SERVICE
- Location: Johnston Public Schools- 345
Cherry Hill Road, Johnston, RI 02919. Note: online
applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM -
1:00 PM. On-call as needed.
- Requirement: No experience required!
We are excited to announce the launch of our new
pre-recorded video interviewing technology to fast track your
career with our award-winning organization! When you
submit an hourly job application, you will be invited to
participate in a short video introduction. Click here to get a sneak peek
This position is eligible for an Employee Referral
Bonus! If you know someone that would be a great fit
for this role, you can refer them to this position and potentially
earn an Employee Referral Bonus! Click here to view the step-by-step instructions
to refer a friend to this position.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may
be interested in joining our team.
Want to influence a generation? How about working in a place
where you know you make a difference. Try one of our 4000 public
and private school locations managed by Chartwells School Dining
Services. That’s about 2.6 million young students we provide meals
and food service for each day. Eat. Learn. Live exemplifies
Chartwells’ promise and philosophy that nourishing students is not
only our business; it’s our commitment to the communities in which
Summary: Prepares, presents and serves food
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs prep work such as washing, peeling, cutting and
seeding fruits and vegetables.
- Weighs and measures designated ingredients.
- Carries pans, kettles and trays of food to and from work
stations, stove and refrigerator in accordance with safety
- Stores food in designated areas following wrapping, dating,
food safety and rotation procedures.
- Cleans work areas, equipment and utensils.
- Distributes supplies, utensils and portable equipment.
- Utilizes approved food recipes and production standards to
ensure proper quality, serving temperatures and standard portion
- Serves customers in a friendly, efficient manner following
outlined steps of service.
- Resolves customer concerns and relays relevant information to
- Ensures compliance with company service standards and inventory
and cash control procedures.
- Assures compliance with all sanitation and safety
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At
Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates
fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience
without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability,
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other
classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business
necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will
consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los
Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box
Keywords: Compass Group, Providence , FOOD SERVICE WORKER (PART-TIME) MONDAY- FRIDAY @ JOHNSTON PUBLIC SCHOOLS, Other , JOHNSTON, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!