Company: Gables Search Group
Posted on: October 10, 2021
Newly created role due to business process improvement.
Master Scheduler needed for a global firm that
supplies to diverse industries.
Master Scheduler Responsibilities:
- Lead and manage the monthly Sales & Operating Plan meeting and
management of the Master Production Schedule (MPS) to optimize the
- Manage day-to-day increases/decreases to the schedule following
discussions with Materials, Manufacturing and Customer Service
personnel to fulfil the weekly and firm period MPS plan (Schedule
Attainment). Coordination of information flow between planning,
warehouse, and production team.
- Perform daily planning across multiple value streams to
optimize output with reduced changeovers and waste.
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing to establish Sales
forecast in support of the S&OP process.
- Work closely with Manufacturing to support inventory
- Work closely with Manufacturing and New Product
- Update / Execute the MRP roll up monthly or as needed. Work
closely with Materials group to maintain proper inventory levels of
all components in support of the Master Production Schedule.
- Coordinate manufacturing activities to develop a balanced
schedule, fully utilizing essential lean tools and kaizen
continuous improvement to achieve excellence.
- Develop and implement lean strategies to improve operation,
quality, cost, and inventory control, using tools such as pull
systems, JIT, set-up reductions
- Participate, coach, and lead continuous improvement
- Leadership and development of the team
- Proven effective establishment of Master Production Schedule.
Ability to work under limited supervision.
- Strong computer skills and competent use of Microsoft office
products particularly Word and Excel; working knowledge of
Inventory Management / Material planning / ERP Systems (SAP).
- Excellent organization skills and the ability to plan,
prioritize and organize a diversified workload.
Master Scheduler Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience as Production/Materials Planner
- Strong Computer skills (SAP, MS Office, and Power BI
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Extended knowledge of planning processes (MRP, MPS,
Excellent compensation and benefits. Company is
diversified and growing and offering a career path!
***NO Sponsorship Available for this
Keywords: Gables Search Group, Providence , Master Scheduler, Other , Providence, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!