Company: Lucas Group
Posted on: October 14, 2021
* This company is specifically seeking candidates with
U.S. military experience *
What You Will Do:
Responsible for managing a team of Assemblers and Technicians.
Role will lead all aspects of the activities of personnel to ensure
production schedules are met and partners with all of the
operations support functions to accomplish the production
- Build and cultivate a culture centered around Safety, Quality
and Teamwork; ensure adherence to all safety and quality
- Analyze and report out on Manufacturing critical metrics
including Safety, Quality, Schedule Adherence, and PPI
- Lead investigations and resolves quality related issues through
root cause analysis, corrective action and effectiveness
- Review and approve all Change Requests, Deviations, Validation
Documents, while identifying and resolving discrepancies
- Participate on cross-functional project teams and risk
assessments to provide guidance.
- Resolve barriers impacting manufacturing (inventory, vendor
quality issues, vendor supply etc)
Education and Work Requirements:
- REQUIRED: Bachelor’s degree in a scientific or technical field
(w/2+ years of relevant experience) - OR - 5+
years of comparable manufacturing leadership experience
- Demonstrated ability to direct personnel to accomplish daily
work as well as periodic special projects.
- Optimally utilize data to drive continuous improvement through
Title: Manufacturing Supervisor
Client Job ID: 1586222
Keywords: Lucas Group, Providence , Manufacturing Supervisor, Other , Franklin, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!