Per Diem Seven Challenges Clinician - $30-$40 per hour (dependent upon experience) )
Company: TIDES FAMILY SERVICES INC
Posted on: November 17, 2021
Description:Tides is a non-traditional social service agency,
unlike any other. Our "no-walls" philosophy puts us in the heart of
neighborhoods our clients live-the most distressed and
poverty-stricken areas of Rhode Island. Our community-based
programs service youth, ages 6-21, and we're there for them 24
hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year. Our programs
include strength-based counseling, family preservation, structured
recreation, cognitive behavioral therapy and behavioral health,
after-school programming and two small, licensed schools. We
believe in doing whatever it takes, for as long as it takes.Join us
and help impact the child welfare system, children, their families,
and in turn, our communities at large!The Seven Challenges is a
comprehensive counseling program for young people, to incorporate
work on alcohol and other drug problems. The Seven Challenges is
delivered through a combination of groups, individual and family
sessions. Individual and family sessions are offered in the
community.Performance Expectations/Key Challenges
- Assess for and evaluate Seven Challenges case management needs
of clients and family services aligned to the Seven Challenges
- Performs a bio-psychosocial assessment interview with client,
family, and/or significant other according to agency policy and
- Work collaboratively with integrated team of caseworkers,
behavioral assistants and other clinicians to develop, review and
evaluate treatment goals, provide resources, advocacy, perform
routine assessments and build relationships with clients and
- Provide in-home and community-based counseling to clients and
families by addressing referral behaviors and measuring progress
over specified timeframes aligned to the Seven Challenges
- Maintain crisis and trauma counseling and other services to
help ensure client and family safety.
- Monitor and track client drug screenings.
- Ensure quality service case metrics are met through ongoing
analysis, case review, daily ETO reporting, and accuracy of data
entry into TFS ETO platform or other reporting measures.
- Support activities, services and programs that uphold NASW
professional boundaries and are culturally sensitive to clients and
- Empower families to make stable commitments to children by
providing counseling and coordinating reunification efforts led by
Seven Challenges National model.
- Maintain a high degree of professionalism in the community,
with clients, schools, courts and with referring agencies seeking
to build and sustain positive relationships.
- Attend all required program meetings including; weekly
supervision, monthly clinical group supervision, tracking rundown,
staff meetings, and other meetings scheduled by supervisor.
- Maintain weekly service delivery requirements with clients and
families to the Seven Challenges model.. Requirements:Critical
- 2-4 years experience in human services, healthcare, and other
- Demonstrates a safe, strengths-based approach while
continuously using everyday behavior opportunities to teach, guide,
and support youth and families with their goals and challenges to
remain in the home and in their communities.
- Capacity for providing a variety of direct service, case
coordination, intensive case management, crisis intervention, and
managerial tasks. This position includes a flexible work schedule
that may require evening and weekend coverage and an ability to
work collaboratively with a supervisor and collaborative partners
within and outside the agency.Essential Roles/Experiences
- Strong crisis management, problem-solving, and interpersonal
skills, particularly when working with youth of all ages.
- Managed in-home and community strengths-based services to
clients and families .
- Skilled in building relationships with internal team,
stakeholders, clients and families, schools, law enforcement and
other community resources.Degrees/Certifications/Licenses
- LCDP, LCSW; LICSW; LMHC; LMFT - Required (just one)
- Valid driver's license and registered/inspected vehicle -
- Bilingual; English, Spanish, Portuguese, Creole - Preferred
*Each full-time position includes at least 33 days of vacation,
holiday, sick and personal days, full medical, dental and vision or
cash incentive, mileage reimbursement, life insurance, career
development and growth, discounted tickets and so much more. Apply
now and be part of a culture that instills hope and anchors
families throughout Rhode Island, Tides Family Services!
Keywords: TIDES FAMILY SERVICES INC, Providence , Per Diem Seven Challenges Clinician - $30-$40 per hour (dependent upon experience) ), Other , Providence, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!