Service Support - Busser
Company: Dave & Buster's
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Text - Fun Jobs to 214-441-6949 to schedule an interviewWalk in
interviews Monday - Friday from 11a-5pPOSITION SNAPSHOT: Assists
Bartender, Cocktail Staff and Wait Staff by maintaining area
cleanliness and providing necessary support to ensure fast,
friendly and accommodating service.NITTY GRITTY DETAILS:
- Delivers an unparalleled Guest experience through the best
combination of food, drinks and games in an ideal environment for
celebrating all out fun.
- Adheres to all company safety and sanitation policies and
- Responsible for bus stand cleanliness and stocking.
- Ensures wait stations remain clean.
- Empties trash and spot sweeps whenever floor needs it, or when
a Manager requests.
- Performs opening/closing responsibilities, including party
- Restocks and prepares supplies for shift change and or
- Ensures food is properly garnished prior to running out to
- Follows all tray procedures to minimize loss and ensure food is
delivered timely or correctly.
- Busses and resets tables.
- Delivers food to tables and ensures the Guests have everything
- Offers assistance to Guests by clearing away dishes and
glassware, and refilling beverages.
- Assists in party setup.
- Maintains cleanliness of restrooms, including restocking of
- Cleans high chairs and booster chairs.
- Assists other Team members as needed or when business needs
- Must be friendly and able to smile a lot while working days,
nights and/or weekends as required.
- Restaurant and/or bar experience preferred, but not
- Must demonstrate ability to clearly communicate with Guests and
other Team members.STUFF OUR ATTORNEYS MAKE US WRITE:The physical
demands described here are representative of those that must be met
by a Team member to successfully perform the essential functions of
this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the Team member will
regularly be required to:
- Work days, nights, and/or weekends as required.
- Work in noisy, fast paced environment with distracting
- Read and write handwritten notes.
- Lift and carry up to 30 pounds.
- Move about facility and stand for long periods of time.
- Walk or stand 100% of shift.Reach, bend, stoop, mop, sweep and
wipe frequently. The above statements are intended to describe the
general nature and level of work being performed by individuals
assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive
list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of
personnel so classified in this position.RequirementsAt Dave and
Buster's the safety of our team members and guests is our top
priority! We are committed to delivering the high standards you
have come to know and expect from us as we navigate through the
COVID-19 pandemic. Our operations are in compliance with all CDC
recommended guidelines including: enhanced cleaning and sanitation
practices, following social distancing protocols and providing our
team members with gloves and masks to keep themselves and our
Keywords: Dave & Buster's, Providence , Service Support - Busser, Other , Providence, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!