Accounts Receivable Specialist
Company: Silverman McGovern Staffing
Posted on: November 22, 2021
The Accounts Receivable Clerk will assist in ensuring that the
company receives payment for goods and services offered to
- Prepares, posts, verifies, and records customer payments and
transactions related to accounts receivable.
- Creates invoices according to company practices; submits
invoices to customers.
- Maintains and updates customer files, including name or address
changes, mergers, or mailing attentions.
- Drafts correspondence for standard past-due accounts and
collections, identifies delinquent accounts by reviewing files, and
contacts delinquent accountholders to request payment.
- Creates reports regarding the current status of customer
accounts as requested.
- Researches customer discrepancies and past-due amounts with the
assistance of the Collections Manager and other staff.
- Collaborates with the Collections Manager to reconcile accounts
receivable on a periodic (at least bimonthly) basis.
- Assists in generating monthly billing statements based on the
- Assists Accounting Manager in reconciling revenue accounts each
- Copies, files, and retrieves materials for accounts receivable
- Relays changes of information to appropriate employees.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.Required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software as
well as other accounting software programs.
- Ability to operate related office equipment, such as computers,
10-key calculator, and copier.
- Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced
- Ability to anticipate work needs and interact professionally
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to
detail.#FI123Job Type: Full-timeSchedule:
- Monday to FridayWork Location:
- One locationWork Location: One location
Keywords: Silverman McGovern Staffing, Providence , Accounts Receivable Specialist, Other , Providence, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!