Company: Lincolnwood Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Dietary AideDifferent Shifts - Weekends too!Join the team at
Lincolnwood as a member of our proud and caring staff. We care for
our staff while we care for our residents and patients. As a member
of Lincolnwood, you will enjoy being part of a valued team where
personal advancement and the development of skills are respected
and where you will feel appreciated.Proudly supported by Marquis
Health Consulting Services.Note: Covid Vaccine required or
- Must have dietary and dishwashing experience.
- High school diploma preferred.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English
- Prior work experience with food preparation a plus.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills necessary to provide care
appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.We
offer many exciting benefits:Excellent health insurance benefits
for Full and Part-Time!!!
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Health, Vision, and Dental Benefits
- 401k Benefits
- Employer Sponsored Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- I Care Employee Program
- Flexible Shifts
- Same Day Pay Available We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived
race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy,
childbirth and pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or
expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation,
marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or
mental disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic
protected by applicable federal, state or local laws and
Keywords: Lincolnwood Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center, Providence , Dietary Aide, Other , Providence, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!