Youth Transition Center (YTC) Supervisor
Company: TIDES FAMILY SERVICES INC
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Description:Tides is a non-traditional social service agency,
unlike any other. Our "no-walls" philosophy puts us in the heart of
neighborhoods our clients live-the most distressed and
poverty-stricken areas of Rhode Island. Our community-based
programs service youth, ages 6-21, and we're there for them 24
hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year. Our programs
include strength-based counseling, family preservation, structured
recreation, cognitive behavioral therapy and behavioral health,
after-school programming and two small, licensed schools. We
believe in doing whatever it takes, for as long as it takes. Join
us and help impact the child welfare system, children, their
families, and in turn, our communities at largePerformance
- Leads an integrated team of caseworkers within model of care to
develop, review and evaluate treatment goals, provide resources,
advocacy, perform routine assessment, transportation, crisis and
trauma counseling, safety and build relationships with clients and
- Develop a comprehensive treatment plan based on intake
- Build and sustain collaborations with community partners,
including health, education, vocation, legal and family
intervention providers with the goal of increasing access to
- Ensure quality service/case metrics are met through ongoing
analysis, case review, daily ETO reporting, and accuracy of data
entry into TFS ETO platform or other reporting measures.
- Review audits, CQI reports, and patterns of practice and makes
recommendations to correct problems identified including chart
reviews for the purpose of coding services.
- Ensure in-home and community strengths-based supervision to
clients and families (3x face to face attempts daily and on-call
responsibility according to 2/3-person team schedules) with
targeted outcomes within an expected timeframe.
- Serve as liaison/advocate between the program, community and
surrounding neighbors to build partnerships.
- Develop and train team to ensure growth, expanded skillset and
scope of practice to ensure quality service metrics are met.
- Manage program budget aligned to contract requirements to
ensure fiscal responsibility and viability of TFS program.
- Support activities, services and programs that uphold NASW Code
- Lead daily runs downs, program meetings, biweekly supervision
with leadership, and all staff meetings.
- Other leadership development opportunities to expand skillset
and oversight.. Requirements:Critical Knowledge/Skills
- Management experience with a minimum of 3-5 years experience in
human services, healthcare and other non-profit agencies.
- A demonstrated solid track record of innovative clinical
leadership driving and supervising trauma informed service delivery
to teach, guide, and support youth and families with their goals
and challenges to remain in the home and in their communities.
- Capacity to lead clinical excellence and case management
utilizing counseling techniques, program structure, guidelines,
crisis intervention aligned w/said metrics.Essential
- Strong crisis management, problem-solving, and interpersonal
skills, particularly when working with youth of all ages,
especially in the juvenile justice system.
- Managed in home and community strengths-based services to
clients and families .
- Skilled in building relationships with internal team,
stakeholders, clients and families, schools, law enforcement, court
systems and other community
- Bachelor's degree - Required
- Valid driver's license and registered/inspected vehicle -
- Bilingual; Spanish, Portuguese, Creole - Preferred *Each
full-time position includes at least 33 days of vacation, holiday,
sick and personal days, full medical, dental and vision or cash
incentive, mileage reimbursement, life insurance, career
development and growth, discounted tickets and so much more. Apply
now and be part of a culture that instills hope and anchors
families throughout Rhode Island, Tides Family Services!
Keywords: TIDES FAMILY SERVICES INC, Providence , Youth Transition Center (YTC) Supervisor, Other , Providence, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!