Insurance Verification Coordinator
Posted on: May 13, 2022
HopeHealth Hospice and Palliative Care is seeking an Insurance
Verification Coordinator. This is a full-time, 40-hours per week
position that is eligible for full benefits.
Insurance Verification Coordinator duties include:
- Responsible for verifying and documenting accurate, timely
- Request, track, and obtain authorizations for
- Work closely with the Referral Center to admit patients in a
- Regularly monitor changes in authorization payer
- Communicate to the team in a timely manner.
- If necessary, create and implement processes to adhere to new
- Identify and solve complex insurance benefit issues.
- Provide administrative support for departmental
- Work closely with other team members and departments in support
of efficient, effective departmental operations including
maximizing revenue realization and timely insurance verification
and authorization requests.
- Serve as a resource and subject matter expert to the insurance
- Ensure processes are uniform across all service lines (home
health, hospice, and palliative).
- Assist with managerial functions as needed.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma with minimum six years' experience in
healthcare insurance verification, preferably in a home care and
- Demonstrated knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid, and other payer
guidelines and criteria for insurance eligibility and authorization
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Word,
Excel, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of patient information systems.
Keywords: HopeHealth, Providence , Insurance Verification Coordinator, Other , Providence, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!