Relationship Banker, Seekonk, MA
Company: Santander Holdings USA Inc
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Relationship Banker, Seekonk, MASeekonk, United States of
AmericaWHAT YOU WILL BE DOINGSantander is one of the largest banks
in the world, and one of the top banks in the United States based
on deposits. With a principal presence in the northeast U.S.,
Santanders retail division serves nearly 2 million customers and
more than 5% of small businesses in the US. Being a Relationship
Banker at Santander As a Relationship Banker you will be
responsible for servicing and building relationships with branch
Consumer and Business customers. You will deliver an exceptional
customer experience through engagement of customers in the branch,
over the phone, and through collaboration with business partners.
What to Expect
- Put the customer at the center of everything you do. Make
connections with customers in the branch and over the phone.
- Engage Consumer and Business customers through proactive,
outbound calling for both service and relationship deepening
- Assess customer needs by being genuinely curious, asking
questions, and identify opportunities to help achieve their
financial goals today and in the future.
- Be the expert on Santander Consumer and Business products and
services and be able to articulate the benefits that will help
customers based on their need.
- Recommend the best solutions based on need; deliver solutions
directly as well as introduce Investment and Mortgage partners,
- Build trust and deliver solutions by setting expectations and
- Develop relationships with new and existing Consumer and
Business customers by maintaining contact through early engagement
calls and regular outreach with portfolio customers.
- Deliver an outstanding customer experience in every
interaction. Ensure timely follow up and escalate when
- Ensure compliance with all bank policies, procedures and
- May assist customers with teller transactions as
- 4 year college degree (preferred)
- 2 or more years of personal banking experience (strongly
- Motivated to help people achieve financial goals
- Passion and personal commitment to proactively help
- Exceptional listening and communication skills in person and
over the phone
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment, building
strong relationships with colleagues and business partners
- Ability to use critical thinking to solve problems and provide
solutions to customer issues
- Demonstrated proficiency using the phone to engage with
- Basic computer skillsHours and Schedule
- 40 hours per week
- Schedule varies depending on branch need and may include
Saturdays and/or SundaysEmployees desiring consideration should
complete an online application, utilizing the appropriate process
as subscribed by the posting entity. Employees should provide all
pertinent information to support their candidacy. To be considered
eligible for internal posting, Santander employees must meet all
- Meet the qualifications posted for the positions they are
- Apply online through the Companys internal careers site for job
- Complete 12 months of continuous service within your current
position and be in good standing (rating of Achieved or better, not
been placed on a performance improvement plan)Please click here to
see the full policy: At Santander, we value and respect differences
in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams.
We actively encourage everyone to apply.WHAT WE ARE LOOKING
Primary Location:Seekonk, Massachusetts, United States of
Organization:Santander Bank N.A.
Keywords: Santander Holdings USA Inc, Providence , Relationship Banker, Seekonk, MA, Other , Greenville, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!