Company: Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Position:Co-op StudentJob Description:What You'll Be Doing
- Assist leadership and product team with development of new
products and training for the P5 product portfolio
- Focuses on application development and tools. Ability to write
code and test new and innovative web applications, integrate web
tools or new features, develop or integrate new code, maintain and
address existing code.
- Application development of global websites using Angular, Java,
database and data modeling tools and other languages or software
tools as needed. Maintaining web standards and best practices.
- Design user interfaces within existing style guidelines.
Actively participate in user interface implementation from initial
planning/design to project release. Effectively communicate
conceptual ideas, design rationale and the specifics of user
centered design process.
- Actively plan, analyze and review functional and technical
specification documents. Create holistic design solutions that
address design, layout and maintenance, and web performance.
- Designs and develops web and software solutions to meet
business requirements. Manages full software development life cycle
including testing, implementation, and auditing. Performs solution
design, bug verification, and beta support, which may require
research and analysis.
- Execute, assess, and troubleshoot software programs and
applications. Analyze and amend software errors in a timely and
accurate fashion, and participate in software upgrades, revisions,
fixes and patches as mandated by the vendor.
- Design, develop and document specifications throughout the
project life cycle.What Are We Looking For?
- Experience building software (web applications)
- Working with a team
- Passion for building new productsEducation/Experience
- Currently enrolled in Bachelors or Masters Degree Program;
Electrical Engineering, Comp Science or Machine LearningWhat's In
It For You? At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great
benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer
competitive financial compensation, including various compensation
plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD
Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Caf-- with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All
- Bike Racks
- And more!Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:$0.00 - $22.00Actual
compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range
based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or
skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive
(if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
Location:US-MA-Cambridge, Massachusetts (Main Street)Time Type:Full
timeJob Category:Business SupportEEO Statement:Arrow is an equal
opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for
employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or
disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination
Policy:Arrow requires all new employees in the United States to
provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination prior to beginning work,
except where prohibited by law.
Keywords: Arrow Electronics, Inc., Providence , Co-op Student, Other , Providence, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!