Hand Finisher Assembler II, 2nd shift
Company: Karl Storz Endovision Inc
Posted on: June 24, 2022
KARL STORZ Endovision (KSE) develops, manufactures and services
fiberoptic and digital video endoscopes. KSE services all flexible
endoscopes distributed in North America, as well as, many globally
distributed endoscopes. The facility also manufactures and services
a variety of electromechanical devices -light sources, insufflators
and other electronic accessories that provides high quality medical
care. To become part of this dynamic team, we invite you to learn
more about our opportunities.
The purpose of this position is to to assemble quality surgical
Instruments while adhering to prescribed standards. Able to
polish/deburr instruments and make adjustments to most
* All employees are expected to be knowledgeable about and follow
the Company's Equal Employment and Affirmative Action Policies,
including policies on the rights of individuals with disabilities
* Able to assemble mostmechanical components while following
prescribed assembly techniques and within assigned time standards
and quality standardsl
* Able to polish/finish exterior of instrument
* Able to make adjustments to instrument to ensure that it is
* Able to QC work of self and others.
* Aware of practices and processes utilizing current management
* High school diploma, or equivalent experience.
* 1 to 3 years assembling miniature precision medical products.
* Must possess ability to understand drawings.
* Must be able to work well with coworkers. Knowledge of majority
of instruments manufactured
Keywords: Karl Storz Endovision Inc, Providence , Hand Finisher Assembler II, 2nd shift, Other , Franklin, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!