Posted on: June 25, 2022
Crew members are generally responsible for delivering great and
friendly guest experiences. They prepare products according to
operational and quality standards and serve them with enthusiasm in
a clean, fast-paced environment. They work as part of a team to
meet our guests' needs and give them a reason to come back. Why
Work for Us?
- Opportunity for growth, paid time off, hourly wage plus tips,
flexible schedules, and employee discount offerings.
- Discounted tuition at Southern New Hampshire University for all
full-time and part-time employees for select programs in Business,
Management, Communications, and Healthcare Management.
- Free coffee, donuts, and an employee meal during the
- Voluntary benefits are available for employees working over
twenty hours a week.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision are available to all full-time
Essential Job Functions:
- Strong guest focus - greets and serves guests while providing
excellent customer service; anticipates and understands guest needs
and strives to exceed expectations.
- Resolves guest issues quickly and with a sense of urgency.
- Listens to management and works well with co-workers
respectfully and with a team approach.
- Follows safety, food safety, and sanitation guidelines;
complies with all applicable laws.
- Maintains a clean and neat work station.
- Completes a thorough cleaning of guest areas and parking lot as
- Cleans and prepares cooking and food preparation areas and
accounts for food quality and quantity.
- Prepares and packages needed food and products as needed.
- Operates coffee, sandwich, and other equipment as needed.
- Handles cash register transactions; taking orders and
collecting payment with accuracy.
- Complies with all restaurant, brand, and franchisee policies
- Other Functions: Performs additional functions (essential or
otherwise) that may be assigned as needed.
Typical Physical Demands:
- May occasionally lift 35lbs or greater.
- Must be able to climb, bend, kneel, stoop and stand on a
frequent basis and for extended periods of time.
- Being able to stand for long periods of time is required.
- Must be 16 years or older and have reliable
- Must be willing to work odd hours including weekends, evenings,
- Must be able to fluently speak and read English.
- Basic math, written, and verbal skills.
- Able to operate restaurant equipment (minimum age requirements
Dan's Management is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive
employee community. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Dan's
Management Co considers applicants for employment without regard to
and does not discriminate on the basis of, gender, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, race, protected
veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected
You are applying for work with a franchisee of Dunkin' Donuts, not
Dunkin' Brands, Inc., or any of its affiliates. Any application or
information you submit will be provided solely to the franchisee.
If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees
are independent business owners who are solely responsible for
their own employees and set their own wage and benefit programs
that can vary among franchisees.Required
Keywords: Dunkin', Providence , Crew Member, Other , Pascoag, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!