Public Sector Contracts Specialist
Company: Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Position:Public Sector Contracts SpecialistJob Description:What
You'll Be Doing
- Manage the program administration, compliance, and support of
State Local and Educational (SLED) Contracts such as NASPO and
OMNIA and our internal federal GWACs such as GSA, NASA SEWP.
- Prepare price list updates and submission of contract
- Provide guidance on contract requirements such as client
boarding, partner reporting, compliance, and teaming.
- Support contract extensions and other contract lifecycle
- Track, report, and pay IFF, TDR, and equivalent SLED contract
- Serve as supplier/client and/or customer relationship
- Serve as a point of contact for immixGroup with the program
management office and Contracting Officers for GSA, customer
agencies and other federal and SLED ID/IQ/GWAC/BPA/MAC contract
- Provide input and assist in Capture and Bid & Proposal
- Coordinate interaction with supplier/client organizations and
- Prepares monthly metrics and reports for clients, government
customers and/or immixGroup senior management summarizing program
and compliance activities.
- Educate sales account teams and promote the use of company
contracts internally and externally with government customers,
clients, channel partners and system integrators.
- Implement and manage company policies with respect to contract
- Train sales account teams and other internal stakeholders on
contractual requirements and processes.What Are We Looking For?
- BA/BS Degree
- 3-5 years of experience in contract management with significant
exposure to IT product-based government programs/contracts.
- 3-5 years of experience in government procurement, contract
administration and compliance regulations.
- Program/contract management experience with a combination of
GSA Schedules and BPAs, SEWP, NASPO, Texas DIR, California CMAS, or
- Mid-to-advanced proficiency level using Microsoft Word,
Outlook, Excel, and Power Point.
- Ability to communicate information and ideas clearly and
- Working understanding of the FAR/DFARS and other federal/SLED
- Fast Learner of applications and technology
- Ability to work in a fast-paced (remote) environment
- Proven ability to manage multiple responsibilities and meet
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detailWhat's In
It For You? At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great
benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer
competitive financial compensation, including various compensation
plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability InsuranceSince 1997, government
agencies have relied upon immixGroup supply the technology products
they want through the contract vehicles and business partners they
prefer. Our knowledge of the government acquisition process,
ISO-certified business processes, and relationships with hundreds
of hardware and software vendors and solution providers ensure you
get reliable access to the products you need to complete your
mission objectives. immixGroup is a division of Arrow that was
acquired in 2015. This division helps technology companies do
business with the government.Annual Hiring Range/Hourly
Rate:$71,500.00 - $79,200.00Actual compensation offer to candidate
may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location,
work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio
between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be
finalized at offer. Location:US-CO-Colorado (Remote
Employees)Remote work employees may be required to be present at
the closest designated Arrow office for work-related purposes, at
the Company's request and sole discretion.Time Type:Full timeJob
Category:LegalEEO Statement:Arrow is an equal opportunity employer.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention
to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow
EEO/AAP policy)Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:Arrow requires all
new employees in the United States to provide proof of full
COVID-19 vaccination prior to beginning work, except where
prohibited by law.
Keywords: Arrow Electronics, Inc., Providence , Public Sector Contracts Specialist, Other , Providence, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!