Posted on: September 24, 2022
A long-standing industry leading civil construction company is
seeking a Traveling Superintendent that will coordinate all site
construction activities and supervise all field personnel.
Traveling Superintendents are provided with the necessary support
and resources to succeed in their role and make sure all projects
are completed to the highest standard.
If you are a Superintendent who can consistently deliver projects
on time, on budget exceeding client expectations, and travel
extensively, let's talk.
- Acts as leader to field staff and liaison between field
operations and management and designates responsibilities and
- Solves problems and challenges related to construction
activities and cost control.
- Reports over/under to General Superintendent
- Performs Project Audits and manages cost control.
- Works with Project Foreman to oversee construction activities
at work site.
- Maintains look-ahead schedules.
- Weekly reports on routine maintenance of equipment.
- Submits work job tickets to the General Superintendent.
- Reviews plans through the project and the daily records of all
- Coordinates on daily lane closures as needed.
- Coordinates the dump location for millings.
- Calculates initial take-off with plans.
- Oversees QA/QC testing.
- Prepares subgrade layout. Verifies subgrade is correct.
- Reviews all thickness and additional reinforcement requirements
needed for projects. Prepares subgrade layout. Creates plan for
- Identifies grading deviations between plans and field.
- Daily records quantities for each project.
- Reviews and corrects any differential in yields between plan
- BA/BS degree desired or minimum of 5 years paving foreman
- OSHA 30 required or must be obtained within 6 months of
- Possesses passion, integrity, hard work and
APPLY TODAY! Don't miss out on this opportunity! Call Angella
Jensen at 605.799.8783 for more information or email your resume to
**ConstructionCompanies: If your team needs any position(s) filled
we can also assist in presenting qualified talent. Reach out for a
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard
to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national
origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, military status, genetic information, or any other status
protected by applicable laws or regulations. GPAC (Growing People
and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in
placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the
United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive,
client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to
deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Keywords: Gpac, Providence , Traveling Superintendent, Other , Providence, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!