Customer Service Associate
Company: NTT DATA Services
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Seeking customer service/administrative assistants for a 3+
month contract role in Cumberland, RI. This is a onsite role in
Cumberland, so must have transportation to that area.
In this role your responsibilities are to verify insurance coverage
for potential new clients. Additionally, will re-verify insurance
coverage for existing patients in order to process patient
prescription needs successfully and demonstrate excellent customer
services to patients, healthcare professionals, and insurance
carriers. This role will require an understanding of insurance
concepts, including drug cards, major medical benefits, and per
* Minimum of 1 year in a customer service or call center
* Must have effective and empathetic communication style in
managing inbound calls and communications with clients and team
* Computer experience is required with proficiency in Microsoft
Outlook, Word and Excel.
* Basic alpha number data entry skills with attention to accuracy
and quality is essential.
* Experience in a health care setting or insurance industry is a
plus, including knowledge of basic insurance and third party terms
and medical terminology.
Education: Verifiable high school diploma or GED required
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30am-5pm EST
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $18.00 per hour
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
* Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
* Call center: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: NTT DATA Services, Providence , Customer Service Associate, Other , Cumberland, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!