Company: HonorVet Technologies
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Location: 350 Eddy Street Providence Rhode Island 02908
Shift: 8:30 Am 5:00 Pm
Duration: 5+ months
- Reviewing and approving contract requests for the purchase of
goods and services.
- This individual will be responsible for reviewing and approving
contract requests for the purchase of goods and services in the
Brown Contract Management system (BCM).
- Once a contract request is reviewed and approved, they will be
responsible for creating the contract in BCM, sending it for
internal and external review, and then signature through
- They will work closely with the Assistant Director, Contracts,
other SPCI team members, and stakeholders throughout the University
who are either the requesters or subject matter experts who are
consulted as needed.
- 3 - 5 years contract experience, paralegal desired.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and
- Contract experience, attention to detail, aptitude working with
document management systems.
Nive to have:
- Paralegal expertise.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Strategic thinking.
- Contract negotiating skills.
Keywords: HonorVet Technologies, Providence , Contract Specialist, Other , Providence, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!