Activities Aide: Per-Diem
Company: Bannister Center
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Bannister Center - Activities Aide: Per-Diem
Bannister Center -is seeking an energetic and -passionate
Activities -Aide -for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Providence,
- Implement activities programs for Residents; focus on
- Work directly with Residents on units; without direct
- Organize and obtain supplies and equipment as
- Assist recreation specialists & set up program areas as
- Keep daily attendance and document residents' participation in
- Assist residents to program location and return residents to
- Be familiar with established emergency procedures
- High School Diploma or -Associate degree is preferred
- Positive attitude and energy are a must!
- Long-term care experience preferred.
- Previous experience with geriatric population
- Strong computer skills necessary
- Ability to work effectively as a team member
- Strong organizational & planning skills; ability to
Bannister Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 161-bed
rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility just minutes away from
historic downtown Providence, Rhode Island. With a rich tradition
as a pillar of the Providence community, our facility provides a
warm and nurturing environment, allowing each resident to get
stronger, healthier, and happier. Our staff is committed to
ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents. We want
all residents to leave Bannister Center with dignity and
independence. Bannister Center is a proud member of the Centers
Health Care continuum.
Keywords: Bannister Center, Providence , Activities Aide: Per-Diem, Other , Providence, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!