OB/GYN for underserved communities in Providence, Rhode Island
Company: The Providence Community Health Centers, Inc.
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Join a mission-driven collaborative team at Providence Community
Health Centers WE ARE HIRING:OB/GYN Providence Community Health
Centers (PCHC) is an innovative Federally Qualified Health Center -
the largest FQHC in Rhode Island with a 54-year history of caring
for the underserved communities in Providence. In our nine
neighborhood-based primary care clinics (all patient-centered
medical homes) we have 120 providers treating 60,000 patients. PCHC
has in-house Ob-Gyn, Dental, Optometry, Podiatry, Dermatology,
Asthma/Allergy, Nephrology, Rheumatology, Dermatology, and Nurse
Care Management services, on the same EMR with primary care
providers. We are recruiting for an OB/GYN to join our growing
team. About the OB/GYN role at PCHC:
- PCHC OB/GYNs perform complete ambulatory obstetric and
gynecological care for PCHC patients and serve as consultant and
resource to the Nurse Practitioners, Midwives, Nurses, and
Reproductive Health Counselors.
- Our OB/GYNs admit and care for PCHC patients at Women & Infants
Hospital in Providence, RI and perform surgery on PCHC patients at
Women & Infants when medically indicated. Such procedures include
(but are not limited to) tubal ligations, c-sections, gynecological
surgery, deliveries, etc.
- With staff privileges at Women & Infants Hospital, PCHC OB/GYNs
physicians attend and take call for Women & Infants Hospital
Clinics, Emergency Room, or floors in Obstetrics and Gynecology,
and perform deliveries and other OB/GYN services, for hospital
patients, some of whom are not PCHC patients.
- OB/GYNs assure the smooth transition of PCHC patients to the
care of the Women & Infants Hospital staff.
- PCHC OB/GYNs also participate in health maintenance and cancer
screening activities, Performance Improvement, Risk Management, and
Peer Review activities at PCHC. This includes medical audits, chart
- As part of PCHC's Team Care model, OB/GYNs work with all
members of the health care team to achieve coordinated
patient-centered care.BENEFITS INCLUDE:A fulfilling career for
those who want to make a difference in the communityA
patient-centered care team approach to healthcare
- Competitive Compensation Package - Base Salary plus incentives
for Quality Care; Revenue Share for Hospital Services
- Matched Retirement Savings 5%
- Professional Liability Insurance including tail coverage
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision care plans
- Generous and Flexible Paid Time Off
- CME time and allowance annuallyAPPLY TODAY and SCHEDULE TIME TO
VISIT OUR CLINICS.PCHC is EOE/M/F/D/V/SO PI202022406
Keywords: The Providence Community Health Centers, Inc., Providence , OB/GYN for underserved communities in Providence, Rhode Island, Other , Providence, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!