Physician Site Lead for Providence Community Health Centers
Company: The Providence Community Health Centers, Inc.
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Clinical and Medical Leadership opportunity with growing FQHC in
Providence Rhode Island Physician Site Lead for The Providence
Community Health CentersUnder the direct supervision of the Medical
Director, the Physician Site Lead is responsible for the day-to-day
supervision of primary medical care services within one of PCHC's
clinical sites. The Physician Site Lead will provide direct
clinical care to patients within their clinical specialty and will
supervise clinical staff, provide sound guidance and direction
while managing performance in collaboration with the Health Center
Director (HCD). The HCD and Site Lead will work hand in hand to run
the clinical and operational services of the site. This position
combines direct patient care service with hands-on administrative
responsibilities in support of all clinical programs. (80/20)
Working with the Medical Director, the Site Lead provides real-time
analysis and recommendations for improvement of clinical processes
and workflows at a clinical site. In addition, Site Lead will work
internally to represent clinical professionals in special programs
and projects to better integrate multidisciplinary patient
services. Based on the discretion of the Medical Director and CMO,
the Physician Site Lead may also represent the clinic to external
stakeholders and act as a liaison for PCHC. QUALIFICATIONS
- Current, valid license to practice medicine in the State of
Rhode Island, including DEA license and CPR, required.
- Clinical proficiency related to area of medical specialty.
- Proficient use of the EHR and strong performance in Quality and
- Current, relevant, and substantial knowledge of areas related
to health center licensing and operations, e.g., legal/regulatory,
administrative, policy, protocols, and other clinical issues,
especially within a managed care environment, required.
- Knowledge and understanding of mid-level supervisionEDUCATION
- MD or DO Board certification, or Board eligible, in a FAMILY
MEDICINE, INTERNAL MEDICINE or another major primary care specialty
field of practice.
- Three to five years of experience in progressively responsible
related positions within a primary health care environment,
preferably in medically needy and underserved communities and in a
community health center setting.
- Previous experience supervising providers and other clinical
staff is essential, with a demonstrated record of success.
- Previous experience providing services and exercising
leadership in a culturally and linguistically diverse setting, with
- Previous experience working within a managed care environment
is strongly preferred, especially with experience in
administrative/management capacity. PI202022415
Keywords: The Providence Community Health Centers, Inc., Providence , Physician Site Lead for Providence Community Health Centers, Other , Providence, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!