Company: BUILDING ENCLOSURE SCIENCE
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Building Enclosure Science (BES) is a Providence-based construction
consulting firm nationally recognized for developing and delivering
dynamic solutions for the built environment. BES provides
investigation, testing, design, rehabilitation, and commissioning
of the building envelope. As an employer, we offer endless
opportunities for professional growth and discovery, alongside
dedicated leaders in the construction consulting and materials
Building Enclosure Science offers a competitive compensation and
benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, HRA, 401K with
match, LTD, generous paid time off, and free snacks.
We are currently looking for a Principal Engineer to join our
- Knowledge leadership of building enclosure commissioning,
existing building rehabilitation and forensics.
- Technical mentor to junior and mid-level staff.
- Create opportunities for service proposals for all lines of
- Oversee all aspects of project deliverables.
- Manage complex projects, acting with experience, knowledge
leadership, efficiency, people skills, business acumen, and
exemplary work ethic.
- Create and maintain strategic client, vendor, and stakeholder
- Publish technical articles in peer reviewed industry
- Industry group leadership.
- Development of new markets.
- Expert in litigation support projects.
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance, technical
growth, and dedication.
- Positively contribute to the culture of BES and continually
strive for excellence in work product production, while acting
honestly and fairly with clients, team members, and
Skills and Education:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Architecture, or related
discipline required. Advanced degree (Master's or PhD.) a plus.
- 12-18 years of experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Building Enclosure Science is an equal opportunity employer that is
committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit
discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color,
sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability,
genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected
characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
Keywords: BUILDING ENCLOSURE SCIENCE, Providence , Principal I, Other , Providence, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!