APIGEE Enterprise Architect - REMOTE
Company: NTT DATA, Inc.
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Req ID:225932NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional,
innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If
you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and
forward-thinking organization, apply now.We are currently seeking a
APIGEE Enterprise Architect - REMOTE to join our team in
Providence, Rhode Island (US-RI), United States (US).Day to Day
- Hands-on experience in Install, upgrade and manage Apigee Edge
infrastructure in on-prim, private cloud and hybrid cloud.
- Hands-on experience with container technologies with Google
Kubernetes Engine (GKE) or GKE On-prem.
- Influences business and technology strategy by understanding
business needs and industry trends and prioritizing IT
- Provides architectural design and documentation that spans
multiple applications and/or functions.
- Lead complex projects and/or programs with significant impact
on IT and/or business.
- Serve as an expert consultant to senior leadership and senior
IT staff on IT architecture and long term systems strategies
- Pursues internal opportunities to champion new ideas and
- Mentors less experienced architecture team members
- Oversee the architecture of APIGEE API Analytics and the
generation of custom reports and integration with external tools
like Splunk/Log rocket
- Establish API Best Practices and performance tuningMinimum
- 15+ years of IT development experience
- 5+ years of experience as an enterprise and solutions
- 5+ years of experience in Enterprise Integration architecture
with implementation configurations.
- 2+ Years Apigee Solution Architecture framework - Installation,
upgrade and manage Apigee Edge infrastructure
- 2+ Years of Healthcare experience Preferred Skills:
- Experience in API Development, Manage, Security and Strategy
- Extensive project experience with designing and implementing
APIs using Apigee Cloud/On-prim.
- Extensive experience with API Security (Oauth2, JWT, SMAL, Web
SSO, TLS etc.), API Key Validation, TLS, Protection against
Content-based Attacks, Authentication, Authorization and Identity,
Traffic Management, Token Management Knowledge
- Developer portal setup and customization
- Experience of build and deployment methodologies with Apigee
- Experience in APIGEE Administration
- Experience on Implement and manage CI /CD pipeline for API
- Experience in microservice development using Spring boot.
- Understanding of all stages of the API lifecycleINDHCLSMC
LI-PAS(Please Note: Due to work schedule requirements, only
candidates located in EST or CST Time Zones can be considered for
this role.)About NTT DATA ServicesNTT DATA Services is a global
business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud
and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting,
applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are
part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the
Fortune 100. NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and
considers all applicants without regarding to race, color,
religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or
mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other
characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a
diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need
assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform
your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate
Keywords: NTT DATA, Inc., Providence , APIGEE Enterprise Architect - REMOTE, Other , Providence, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!