Quality Assurance Testor with POS
Company: CERES Group
Posted on: March 19, 2023
The IT team is seeking a QA Analyst to assist the development team with their test effort.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Working with the IT team in a fast paced environment
* Design and execution of manual test cases
* Manual execution of test cases and capture defects in the application.
* Communicate to the team using all channels including the project management tool.
* Participate in periodic planning activities.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
* 3-5 years of experience performing manual test execution preferred.
* Ability to function within multiple QA projects across various initiatives.
* Strong communication and problem solving skills. Detail-oriented and organized.
* Ability to work in a team-based environment to reach common objectives, under tight timelines and pressure. Experience in testing UI applications.
* Retail experience is a plus.
* Any experience with Oracle POS is a strong plus.
Keywords: CERES Group, Providence , Quality Assurance Testor with POS, Other , Providence, Rhode Island
here to apply!