Outpatient Med-Peds in New England
Company: Cross Country Search
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Rhode Island s largest, independent Med-Peds practice, Anchor
Medical Associates, is expanding.
- Innovative, cutting-edge programs
- Consistent top performer on quality scores
- NCQA Certified Medical Home
- Highly efficient and effective organization with
- Dedicated referral office
- Dedicated EMR
- Centralized billing
- Embedded clinical pharmacist
- Strong revenue stream from core, cost and quality management
The practice is structured to maximize job satisfaction.
- Outpatient only
- First year package - $250,000 to $300,000 (experience-based
salary, signing bonus, incentives) plus full benefits
- Only 20 days of primary call PER YEAR
- Collaborative team approach with a supportive, family-like
environmentRhode Island provides the best of New England.
- City, suburban or rural residences all within easy drives of
- 400 miles of coastline with beautiful beaches for water
- Short drives to ski slopes
- University, college and minor league sports
- Extraordinary local and nearby visual and performing arts
- Great local air and rail transportation to NYC, DC, Chicago,
Orlando and more
- Opportunity in Warwick for adult and peds; opportunities in
Providence and Lincoln for adult onlyFor more information,
contactJennifer BaumstarkAssociate Consultant Text Capabilities
Please reference position ID 167705 when responding.
Keywords: Cross Country Search, Providence , Outpatient Med-Peds in New England, Other , Lincoln, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...