Concessions Supervisor, Amica Mutual Pavilion
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: September 12, 2023
The Opportunity -Delaware North Sportservice is hiring part-time
Concessions Supervisors to join our team at Amica Mutual Pavilion
in Providence, Rhode Island. As a Concessions Supervisor, you will
be responsible for leading the team to provide prompt, professional
service to guests.Pay
Minimum pay rate: $20.00 / hourInformation on our comprehensive
benefits package can be found at .Benefits -We care about our team
member's personal and professional well-being. Delaware North
provides a benefits package designed to give you the comfort,
safety, and security you need to deliver exceptional experiences
for our guests. All team members receive benefits including:
- Weekly pay
- Employee assistance program -
- Training and development opportunities
- Employee discounts
- Flexible work schedulesResponsibilities -
- Assign duties to scheduled staff.
- Perform some service tasks, such as assisting guests, stocking
shelves, counting inventory, and cashier duties when
- Investigate and resolve complaints regarding food quality,
service, or accommodations.
- Review work procedures and operational problems to determine
ways to improve service, performance, or safety.
- Assist Concessions Manager with staff training and
- Monitor daily and hourly cleaning.
- Manage labor and profit loss.
- Ensures proper cash handling and tip record-keeping for the
- Ensure associates are kept informed of any changes in policies
- Other duties as assigned.Qualifications -
- Experience working in a restaurant.
- At least two years of supervisory experience preferred.
- Must be self-motivated, able to work without direct
supervision, and eager to be challenged and initiate projects and
- Must be able to implement rules and direct staff.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Excellent customer service and employee relations skills.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast-paced
- At least two years of experience as a supervisor
preferred.Physical Requirements -
- Standing and walking for the entire length of shift.Frequently
required to reach up to 6-7 feet, twist at the waist, bending, and
- Pushing and pulling occasionally, to move equipment, stock,
mops, and brooms.
- Exposed to outdoors and variable temperatures.Who We Are -At
Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who you work with, and
how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos,
airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants,
there's no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We
empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of
success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the
thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with
us.Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries
consider applicants for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability,
marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally
protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity
Keywords: Delaware North, Providence , Concessions Supervisor, Amica Mutual Pavilion, Other , Providence, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!